|THE SOUL OF SPEECH™|
|• A set of 20 great Fluent-English self-study Books. • For in-depth English Fluency.™ • By Prof. Kev Nair, "the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
• Ideal for use as a 3-month self-study Course: The Fluency Development Course.™
How to Buy
Buy Now (Online)
Buy Now (Offline)
Join Our Mailing List
Tell Your Friends
• "Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is the celebrated author of the legendary fluent English self-study books in the ‘Fluentzy’ series..."
• "Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English..."
• "This course... has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere."
• "Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one... It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair." - THE HINDU.
• "Fluentzy.com is the world's first and largest fluency website and is very popular" - Competition Success Review.
• "Adult Faculties Council is the leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
You can download a copy of our Handbook (“How to pick up fluency in English thro' self-study...”) in PDF format by right-clicking on the following link:
Please note that this is a copyrighted work. And Copyright violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
To download the file, follow the instructions given below.
• Right-click on the link to the file you need.
• Choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" from the context menu, depending on which Browser you are using.
• In the file prompt that appears, navigate to the desktop and click the "Save" button.
• NOTE: Left-clicking on the link will cause the PDF to open in the browser itself.
"The leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Unifying the world through fluent English®
Please note: This website is best viewed in an 1366 x 768 (and higher) display resolution setting.
Download a free Handbook NOW!
• "How to Master Advanced English Vocabulary" by Prof. Kev Nair.
• Tips on English Usage from Prof. Kev Nair.
Wordpedia™ by Prof. Kev Nair
Great Books on Fluent-English
"For free flow of English... These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos." - THE HINDU.
The Bhagavad Gita
"This is one of the rare publications on the Bhagavad Gita, wherein the stamp of assiduous research is evident." - THE HINDU.