|THE SOUL OF SPEECH™|
|• A set of 20 great Fluent-English self-study Books. • For in-depth English Fluency.™ • By Prof. Kev Nair, "the father of fluency development" - The New Indian Express.
• Ideal for use as a 3-month self-study Course: The Fluency Development Course.™
How to Buy
Buy Now (Online)
Buy Now (Offline)
Join Our Mailing List
Tell Your Friends
• "Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is the celebrated author of the legendary fluent English self-study books in the ‘Fluentzy’ series..."
• "Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English..."
• "This course... has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere."
• "Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one... It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair." - THE HINDU.
• "Fluentzy.com is the world's first and largest fluency website and is very popular" - Competition Success Review.
• "Adult Faculties Council is the leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Fluentzy®: Corporate Sales
If you are a Corporate buyer or an Institution, and would like to buy Prof. Kev Nair’s fluency-building books in bulk, you can do so at special rates, depending on the number of sets you will be buying.
Reduce costs, increase productivity
These books can help your key employees build and strengthen their English language fluency by themselves, at their leisure. These books can help them achieve the skill of speaking easily, continuously and without hesitations about a topic in fluent English – at length and in detail – without their having to attend expensive and time-consuming training programmes, and without depending on trainers or teachers. These books can help them transform themselves into confident presentation makers and public speakers.
You can thus cut down on the time and money you may otherwise have to spend in training your key employees to improve their fluency in making presentations in English, in taking part in discussions, in conducting negotiations, in giving media interviews and in engaging in other content-intensive communicative activities.
And you can get them to become more effective, more productive, more motivated.
[IMPORTANT: Prof. Kev Nair’s books are intended for people who already know English reasonably well or really well, and is good (or reasonably good) at written English, but can’t speak it as fluently as they would like to, or need to. These books are not for people whose knowledge of English falls below this level or who know only very little English. More].
Great Corporate gifts
Fluentzy: The English Fluency Encyclopedia and the eight Fluency Lexicons by Prof. Kev Nair are ideal as corporate gifts for colleagues, business associates, suppliers, clients, or just about anybody who is important to you and your business.
Get in touch with us
Get in touch with Anup Nair, our General Manager, for special rates for your bulk orders. You can write to him at our postal address, or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call.
Our normal rates for bulk orders are as follows:
A. Prof. Kev Nair’s Fluentzy: The English Fluency Encyclopedia (A set of 20 short fluent English self-study books).
(i) Less than 20 sets of books at a time: 10% discount on published price.
(ii) 20 sets to 50 sets of books at a time: 15% discount on published price.
(iii) More than 50 sets of books at a time: 20% discount on published price.
B. Prof. Kev Nair’s Fluency Lexicons
(i) Less than 20 books at a time: 15% discount on published price.
(ii) 20 sets to 50 books at a time: 20% discount on published price.
(iii) More than 50 books at a time: 30% discount on published price.
Please get in touch with Anup with your specific requirements.
"The leader in fluency-related publications worldwide." - THE HINDU.
Unifying the world through fluent English®
Please note: This website is best viewed in an 1366 x 768 (and higher) display resolution setting.
Download a free Handbook NOW!
• "How to Master Advanced English Vocabulary" by Prof. Kev Nair.
• Tips on English Usage from Prof. Kev Nair.
Wordpedia™ by Prof. Kev Nair
Great Books on Fluent-English
"For free flow of English... These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos." - THE HINDU.
The Bhagavad Gita
"This is one of the rare publications on the Bhagavad Gita, wherein the stamp of assiduous research is evident." - THE HINDU.